The School programme
It’s our mission to get as many people in Wales moving as possible – that’s what inspires our growing Schools Programme.
Types of visits
– One off visit to the school or affiliated squash club. These sessions can last from a few hours to a full day.
– 3-week programme delivered at the school
– 5-week programme delivered at an affiliated club or leisure facility
Programme sessions follow structured plans, offer the opportunity to achieve squash progress awards. They last around 1 hour and can be delivered to a class of 30 pupils. Interested?
What to expect
– Qualified, registered coaches with up to date DBS & safeguarding qualification.
– Structured sessions
– Introduction to the Squash skills awards
– Signposting to established exit route clubs
– Discounted equipment available to order
– Coaching opportunities for teachers to become qualified squash leaders and deliver your own internal sessions.
We’re always here to help. If you’ve got a question about how to get involved as a school or coach, get in touch!